Monday, December 7, 2009

Fold Over Clutch Bag


I haven't posted in awhile because I been busy designing and making clutch bags for someone who wanted clutch bags made for the outfits she makes. This black fold over clutch is one of them. Her signature for her clothing is the Cowry Shell so on all of her fold over clutches I turn the shells into buttons and attach them on the clutch. Also I'm working on clutch bags for someones wedding for the bridal party. This black clutch is made out of black Mud Cloth with a leather strip down the center front and back of bag, it has a cord that wraps around the shell as a closure.
The other clutch bag with the speckle fabric with the leather zipper top closure is also one of her bags that I'm designed and made for her collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment